Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Oahu is the most popular Hawaiian island, with excellent resorts, beautiful scenery, and extensive opportunities for activities both on the water and on land. This guide covers all the popular areas of the island, including Honolulu, Waikiki, and the North Shore.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and whats off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Kailua Beach, Kaena Point, Chinatown, and Manoa Valley
· Coverage of Honolulu, Southeast Oahu, Windward Oahu, The North Shore, Central Oahu, West Oahu
Planning to visit more of Hawaii? Check out Fodor's travel guides to Hawaii, Maui, Kauai, and Big Island.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.