Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
On a 7,000-foot-high plateau at the base of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, Santa Fe is one of the most visited small cities in the United States. The new Fodor's In Focus Santa Fe guide highlights the very best museums, one-of-a-kind cultural events, art galleries, and distinctive restaurants and shops that pack this small city.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of maps
· An 8-page color insert with a brief introduction and spectacular photos that capture the top experiences and attractions throughout Santa Fe
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and whats off the beaten path
· Major sights such as The Museum of Indian Arts and Culture, Railyard District, Turquoise Trail, Santa Fe Opera, Santa Fe Plaza, Kasha Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument, and Bandelier National Monument
· Day Trips from Santa Fe with The Turquoise Trail, Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument, The Santa Fe Trail, Bandelier and Los Alamos, Georgia O'Keeffe Country, and The High Road to Taos
· Coverage of Santa Fe, Taos, and Albuquerque