Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
A slender necklace of landfalls off the southern tip of Florida, the Florida Keys are nirvana for anglers, divers, literature lovers, and Jimmy Buffet wannabes. The favorite of many travelers--and the biggest tourist draw--is Key West, the southernmost point in the continental United States, known for its sometimes raucous nightlife and sunset celebrations. But the other keys have their own unique atmosphere--from the diving capital Key Largo, to the beautiful beaches of Bahia Hondo, to exclusive (and expensive) Little Palm Island.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of maps
· An 8-page color insert with a brief introduction and spectacular photos that capture the top experiences and attractions throughout Florida Keys
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and whats off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Duval Street, Ernest Hemingway's Home, and Mallory Square
· Coverage of The Upper Keys, The Middle Keys, The Lower Keys, and Key West
Planning to visit more of Florida? Check out Fodor's travel guides to Florida and South Florida.