Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Berlin is the fastest growing, hottest destination in Europe, and now Fodor's has a guidebook to help travelers navigate this exciting city. Our essential new city guide showcases the best way for travelers to explore the city's history, where to go for cutting-edge arts and entertainment, and, of course, the best food and nightlife spots.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of maps
· An 8-page color insert with a brief introduction and spectacular photos that capture the top experiences and attractions throughout Berlin
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and whats off the beaten path
· Major sights such as The Reichstag, Berlin Wall, Holocaust Memorial, Museumsinsel, DDR Museum, and Brandenburg Gate
· Coverage of Berlin and Potsdam
Planning to visit more of Germany? Check out Fodor's country-wide travel guide to Germany.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.