Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Barcelona is a top European destination for American travelers, and this stunning full-color guide contains magazine-style features illustrating the city's biggest draws, from the cutting-edge cuisine to the dizzying heights of Gaudí's architecture.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and whats off the beaten path
· Major sights such as The Boqueria Market, Gaudi's Sagrada Familia, Casa Batllo and the Manzana de la Discordia, Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya, Museu Picasso, Park Guell, Palau de la Musica Catalana, and Santa Maria del Mar Basilica
· Coverage of Barcelona; Catalonia, Valencia, and the Costa Blanca; Bilbao and the Basque Country
Planning to visit more of Spain? Check out Fodor's country-wide travel guide to Spain.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.