Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Fodor's L.A. guide keeps pace with this fast-changing cultural capital. The City of Angels has it all, including rollicking theme parks, unbeatable beaches, stunning architecture, and world-class museums and concert halls.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and whats off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Disneyland, Walt Disney Concert Hall, TCL Chinese Theatre and the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Getty Center, Santa Monica Pier, Rodeo Drive, and Venice Beach Boardwalk
· Coverage of Downtown Los Angeles; Hollywood and the Studios; Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, and the Westside; Santa Monica and the Beaches; Pasadena; Orange County and Catalina Island
Planning to visit more of California? Check out Fodor's travel guides to California, San Diego, San Francisco, and Napa & Sonoma.