Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Fodor's L.A. guide keeps pace with this fast-changing cultural capital. With more than 41 million visitors each year, including 35 million Americans, the City of Angels has it all, including rollicking theme parks, unbeatable beaches, stunning architecture, and world-class museums and concert halls.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and whats off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Disneyland, Walt Disney Concert Hall, TCL Chinese Theatre and the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Getty Center, Santa Monica Pier, Rodeo Drive, and Venice Beach Boardwalk
· Coverage of Downtown Los Angeles; Hollywood and the Studios; Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, and the Westside; Santa Monica and the Beaches; Pasadena; Orange County and Catalina Island
Planning to visit more of California? Check out Fodor's state-wide travel guide to California.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.