Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
FLYTE: Leader Kit Volume 8 encourages preteens to find biblical answers to some of the most difficult situations they may face. Guided Bible study pages keep preteens interacting with Scripture as they learn how God's view and the world's view of a particular subject is not the same. Situational studies enable preteens to identify with concepts and scripturally based activities keep them interacting with the world around them.
Each FLYTE Leader Kit includes 1 FLYTE Leader Guide, 1 FLYTE DVD, 1 FLYTE CD-ROM and 1 FLYTE Learner Magazine. Volume 8 study units include (1) My Spiritual Life, (2) Media, and (3) Service.
Publication Date: 2013
Dimensions: 9.7 X 7.3 X .5 (inches)
Discover 4 Yourself Inductive Bible Studies for Kids Series: Bible Prophecy for Kids, Revelation 1-7Kay Arthur, Janna ArndtHarvest House Publishers / 2006 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 17 Reviews
$11.99Save 33% ($4.00)
Grow Up in Christ: 52 Bible Lessons from the New Testament for Ages 8-12Route 52Standard Publishing / 2004 / Trade Paperback$23.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$32.99Save 27% ($9.00)
FLYTE: faith. life. together. Volume 8 - Leader Kit is a Bible study curriculum for kids ages 10-12, one that speaks to what they're dealing with right now not what's past or in their future. Each volume includes 13 simple to execute sessions. As the culture around preteens continues to inundate them with worldly messages, FLYTE is the resource for churches to walk alongside preteens in helping them develop a godly worldviewcombining faith and life. FLYTE enables leaders to cater to the specific needs of preteens, while equipping leaders with fresh video content, sound Bible study, and life applications relevant to their preteens. (13 sessions)
Unit 1: Share
- Am I a Christian?
- What does it mean to admit?
- What does it mean to believe?
- What does it mean to confess?
Unit 2: Its Not Fair
- Why cant I have what they have?
- Why is this happening to me?
- Why cant I do it all?
- Why do people die?
Unit 3: Relationships
- Why do I have to be in this family?
- Are they really my family?
- Why cant I have my own space?
- How can I help my family?
Bonus: Easter: Share the Good News
Leader Kit contains:
- Leader Guide
- Learner Magazine
- DVD with videos for each session, plus bumper videos
- CD-ROM with teacher helps, fellowship ideas, and more
- Gives leaders step-by-step instructions in leading preteens
- Provides dynamic videos for each session that preteens will enjoy watching
- Provides cool bumper videos leaders can use to generate excitement
- Provides bonus Bible study background clips
- Includes fellowship ideas
- Great content for helping teachers and parents to deal with difficult subject matter
- Weekly parent letters help parents stay connected to what their preteens are learning