Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
FLYTE: faith. life. together. Volume 5 - Leader Guide is a preteen Bible study curriculum for students ages 10-12. Each volume includes 13 simple to execute sessions. Preteen experts-namely, preteens themselves - weighed in on the energy, movement, and excitement of Flyte during its development so that key biblical concepts are not only grasped, but applied, to issues like eating disorders, puberty, sex, bullying, emotions, family relationships, etcetera.
The FLYTE Leader Guide includes13 lessons, personal Bible study for leaders, tips for leading preteens, plus fellowship ideas. Unit lessons in volume 3 include (1) Church, (2) Purity, and (3) Friendship.
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 9.45 X 7.05 X .2870 (inches)
Discover 4 Yourself Inductive Bible Studies for Kids Series: Bible Prophecy for Kids, Revelation 1-7Kay Arthur, Janna ArndtHarvest House Publishers / 2006 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 17 Reviews
$11.99Save 50% ($6.00)
Grow Up in Christ: 52 Bible Lessons from the New Testament for Ages 8-12Route 52Standard Publishing / 2004 / Trade Paperback$23.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$32.99Save 27% ($9.00)
FLYTE: faith. life. together. Volume 3 - Leader Guide is a Bible study curriculum for Kids ages 10-12, one that speaks to what they're dealing with right now not what's past or in their future. Each volume includes 13 simple to execute sessions. As the culture around Preteens continues to inundate them with worldly messages, FLYTE is the resource for churches to walk alongside Preteens in helping them develop a godly worldviewcombining faith and life. FLYTE enables leaders to cater to the specific needs of Preteens, while equipping leaders with fresh video content, sound Bible study, and life applications relevant to their Preteens. (13 sessions)
Unit 1: Church:
- Why do I have to go to church?
- Where do I fit in at church?
- Can I serve too?
- Does my money count?
Unit 2: Purity:
- What does it mean to be pure?
- What is physical purity?
- What is sexual purity?
- What is mental purity?
Unit 3: Friendship:
- How can I choose good friends?
- What do I do about peer pressure?
- Cliques, bullies, mean girls . . . whats up with that?
- How can I be a good friend?
- Bonus: Easter (a pure life, Jesus)
Leader Guide contains:
- 13 Session plans
- Personal Bible study for leaders
- Tips for leading Preteens
- Fellowship ideas
- Gives leaders step-by-step instructions in leading Preteens
- Provides dynamic videos for each session that Preteens will enjoy watching
- Provides cool bumper videos leaders can use to generate excitement
- Provides bonus Bible study background clips
- Includes fellowship ideas
- Great content for helping teachers and parents to deal with difficult subject matter
- Weekly parent letters help parents stay connected to what their Preteens are learning