Flowing Streams: Journeys of a Life Well Lived - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
A flowing stream cuts its own channel. Major W. Ian Thomas, founder of Torchbearers International Over the past sixty years, Stuart Briscoes life stream has cut a very deep channel. Thousands of sermons preached. Hundreds of thousands of airline miles flown. Seven continents visited. Thousands of church members added and eight churches planted. More than forty books authored. A lifetime of touching his audience with plainspoken, accessible Bible teaching. Now Briscoe looks back over his years to share his accumulated wisdom, with the point that every life mattersand everyone has a significant part to play in the grand cosmic flow of the Spirit. With a reputation built in the twentieth century, Stuart Briscoe has a fresh, vibrant message for twenty-first-century Christians. It is a vision of what one person can be and do, what God can call a single person to accomplish in his name. Flowing Streams is sage. It is poignant. It is Stuart Briscoes legacy.
Stuart Briscoe was born in England and left a career in banking to enter ministry full time. He served as senior pastor of Elmbrook Church in Brookfield, Wisconsin, for thirty years. Stuart has written more than 50 books, preached in more than 100 countries and now travels the majority of the year as a minister-at-large for Elmbrook. Stuart and his wife, Jill, share their powerful Bible teaching through Telling the Truth, their international broadcast ministry (www.tellingthetruth.org).
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction