Add To Cart
Flourish: A Mentoring Journey, Year One
Add To Cart
God knows we need each other, He created us for community. Flourish: A Mentoring Journey, Year One is a yearlong mentoring guide for women rooted in relationship and God’s Word. Each week, you’ll explore what the Bible says about six relevant topics like prayer, identity, calling, and gratitude; challenging you to grow in Christ. Intended for use with a friend or with a group mentor leading you, Flourish: Year One contains a guide for both mentor and mentee.
|Title: Flourish: A Mentoring Journey, Year One|
Format: Spiral Bound
Number of Pages: 267
Vendor: Passion Resources
Publication Date: 2021
|Dimensions: 10.00 X 7.75 X 1.25 (inches)|
Weight: 1 pound 16 ounces
Stock No: WW255133
Passion Resources / 2021 / Spiral BoundOur Price$23.99
Retail Price$29.99Save 20% ($6.00)
Louie Giglio, Max Lucado, John Piper, Ravi Zacharias & Randy AlcornZondervan / 2018 / HardcoverOur Price$32.995 out of 5 stars for NIV Comfort Print Jesus Bible--cloth over board, gray. View reviews of this product. 1 Reviews
Retail Price$49.99Save 34% ($17.00)
Janet ThompsonNew Hope Publishers / 2010 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$2.995 out of 5 stars for Face-to-Face with Euodia and Syntyche: From Conflict to Community. View reviews of this product. 1 Reviews
Retail Price$8.99Save 67% ($6.00)
Ruth Fobes, Gigi Busa, Diane ManchesterNavPress / 2015 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$12.49
Retail Price$14.99Save 17% ($2.50)
God created us to be in community with other believers because He knew we couldn't do life alone. To flourish, women benefit from the encouragement of those who have gone before us and reflect Jesus.
Rooted in the confession of Isaiah 26:8, Passion exists to glorify God by uniting students in worship, prayer and justice for spiritual awakening in this generation.
From its start in 1995, the Passion movement has had a singular missioncalling students from college campuses across the nation and around the world to live for what matters most. For us, what matters most is the name and renown of Jesus. We believe in this generation and are watching God use them to change the climate of faith around the globe.
Since the first gathering in 1997, Passion has had the privilege of encountering millions of students and 18-25 year-olds, a sea of young people whose lives have been transformed by the power of the Holy Spirit. Their voice is getting louder as they rise, united as a generation, bringing hope and light to the world.
God created us for community.
He perfectly and purposefully designed the Church as a body of believers because He knew we could not do this life alone. We need each other. Titus 2:3- 5 calls women into a God-filled life for the sake of the gospel and invites us into intentional mentoring relationships so that together our lives can FLOURISH for the fame and glory of Jesus. This calling up into a higher standard of living is the heartbeat and hope of FLOURISH: A Mentoring Journey.
This yearlong mentorship between an older woman and younger woman is rooted in the unchanging truth of Scripture that holds the power to transform our lives. This unique journey is designed to:
- Build relationship and community with a mentor and help you grow.
- Explore what Scripture says about identity, calling, gratitude, and other relevant topics.
- Challenge how your individual story fits into God’s larger redemption story.
- Six sessions: The Word, Prayer, Identity, Calling, Kinship, Gratitude
- Beautifully designed, wire-bound journal featuring space for notes and reflection throughout each session
- Journal designed for both mentor and mentee to utilize in tandem
- Additional, free resources available at FlourishMentor.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Relationships
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Women's Ministry >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Women's Ministry >> Study Guides
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.