Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Students will apply new grammar knowledge and practice their editing skills with the Fix it! Grammar series from the Institute for Excellence in Writing (IEW). This complete set includes the spiralbound teacher's manuals for Volumes 1-6 along with access to downloadable student pages for each volume; each volume builds skills progressively and it's recommended that students complete the books in order.
The beginning of the book provides an overview of the course, book layout, and basic teaching instructions. The majority of the book includes the student sentences with the correct fixes, grammar notations, and in-depth style corrections with which to instruct students and explain answers. Lessons should take approximately 15 minutes a day; 33 weeks of daily passages are included in each book for a full year of grammar and editing instruction.
Each book also entitles the purchaser to a free download of the Fix It: Student Book e-book, Mastery Learning e-audio, and But. . . But . . . But. . . What About Grammar? e-audio.
This kit includes:
- Fix It Grammar Book 1 Teacher's Manual: The Nose Tree
- Fix It Grammar Book 2 Teacher's Manual: Robin Hood
- Fix It Grammar Book 3 Teacher's Manual: Frog Prince, or Just Deserts
- Fix It Grammar Book 4 Teacher's Manual: Little Mermaid
- Fix It Grammar Book 5 Teacher's Manual: Chanticleer
- Fix It Grammar Book 6 Teacher's Manual: Sir Gawain and the Green Knight
Vendor: Institute For Excellence In Writing
Jensen's Grammar Package (Book, plus DVD supplement-2 disc)Frode JensenMaster Books / 2016 / Other$48.69 Retail:
$66.00Save 26% ($17.31)