Five Secrets Great Dads Know - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Anniversary Sale
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
In 5 Secrets Great Dads Know, Paul Coughlin, a leading voice in men's ministries, challenges dads to raise strong sons and daughters. He speaks candidly about the importance of character traits over material possessions. Love for God, courage, protection, respectful treatment, and love from you is what will give them the wings they need to fulfill their dreams, gain confidence, be courageous, and independent. Paperback.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2010
Courage. Assertiveness. Love for God. Protecting kids from bullying. These are some of the traits of great dads. In this accessible quick read, Coughlin draws on his experience as a dad, soccer coach, and leading voice in men's ministries to equip men to be the dads their kids need. He challenges men to unleash their God-given potential to raise strong sons and daughters. The perfect gift for Dad when a greeting card isn't enough.
Paul Coughlin hosts a radio talk show in southern Oregon and is the author of No More Christian Nice Guy. Paul has been interviewed by C-SPAN, the New York Times, and numerous radio and television stations across the country. His articles have appeared in many publications, including New Man, Faithworks, and Ministries Today. He has also been editor of a weekly newspaper and a radio station program director. A former Christian Nice Guy, Paul is a happily married father. The Coughlin family lives in Medford, Oregon.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues