Five Practices - Radical Hospitality - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Let UMC Bishop Schnase lead you through the 3-session workbooks that address the 5 practices of fruitful churches. The first of the 5 practices is Radical Hospitality. Each session contains a Scripture-filled discussion and then a planning worksheet.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2008
Series: Five Practices of a Fruitful Congregation
Based on the book, Five Practices of a Fruitful Congregation by Bishop Robert Schnase
Imagine a congregation-wide focus on these practices that includes a five week sermon series, five weeks with every household reading daily devotions and sharing prayers on these practices, five weeks of leadership teams and small groups stimulated to take new initiatives, five weeks of conversation and commitment focused on the mission of the church. These are the practices that lead to excellence and fruitfulness, and they can change your church. Imagine!
Five Practices - Radical Hospitality is a planning workbook for use in group study. It helps lead the group to develop a plan to implement Radical Hospitality in your congregation.
FREE TEACHING GUIDE! Click here to download the free Teaching Guide for "Radical Hospitality."
Robert Schnase is bishop of the Missouri Conference of The United Methodist Church. Previously, he served as pastor of First United Methodist Church, McAllen, Texas. Schnase is the author of Five Practices of Fruitful Congregations, a best-selling book on congregational ministry that has ignited a common interest among churches and their leaders around its themes of radical hospitality, passionate worship, intentional faith development, risk-taking mission and service, and extravagant generosity. Five Practices has reached a global community with translations in Korean, Spanish, Russian, Hungarian, and German. Robert is also the author of Cultivating Fruitfulness, The Balancing Act, Five Practices of Fruitful Living, Ambition in Ministry, and Testing and Reclaiming Your Call to Ministry. Robert lives in Columbia, Missouri.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Sermon Outlines
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Church & Supplies >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Sermon Outlines
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching