Five Practices - Passionate Worship - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Let UMC Bishop Schnase lead you through the 3-session workbooks that address the 5 practices of fruitful churches. The second of the 5 practices is Passionate Worship. Each session contains a Scripture-filled discussion and then a planning worksheet.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2008
Series: Five Practices of a Fruitful Congregation
Based on the book, Five Practices of a Fruitful Congregation by Bishop Robert Schnase
Imagine a congregation-wide focus on these practices that includes a five week sermon series, five weeks with every household reading daily devotions and sharing prayers on these practices, five weeks of leadership teams and small groups stimulated to take new initiatives, five weeks of conversation and commitment focused on the mission of the church. These are the practices that lead to excellence and fruitfulness, and they can change your church. Imagine!
Five Practices - Passionate Worship is a planning workbook for use in group study. It helps lead the group to develop a plan to implement the practices of Passionate Worship in your congregation.
FREE TEACHING GUIDE! Click here to download the free Teaching Guide for "Passionate Worship."
For more information on the entire initiative, go to fivepractices.cokesbury.com.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Sermon Outlines
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Sermon Outlines