Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Brilliance Audio Classic Collection
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 6.75 X 5.25 X 0.50 (inches)|
"Bernice Bobs Her Hair"
This story was Fitzgeralds fourth Saturday Evening Post story and provided the subject for the dust-jacket illustration when it was collected in Flappers and Philosophers. In the story, Bernices long flowing hair is one of her greatest treasures. When her cousin Marjorie suggests she "bob" it, life changes for both of them.
"The Diamond as Big as the Ritz"
F. Scott Fitzgeralds finest work is generally thought to be The Great Gatsby. However, he also wrote many wonderful short stories. This one, very much like "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button," shows Fitzgeralds amazing imagination and creativity. What would it be like, Fitzgerald wondered, to be rich beyond the dreams of avarice? This story is his answer.
This work is part of Brilliance Audios extensive Classic Collection, bringing you timeless masterpieces that you and your family are sure to love.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Audiobooks >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Audiobooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Audiobooks >> Homeschool
- Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics
- Homeschool >> Type >> Audiobooks >> Classic Literature
- Last Chance Bargains >> Audiobooks
- Last Chance Bargains >> Fiction
- Last Chance Bargains >> Homeschool