First: What It Takes to Win - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2013
Reigning CrossFit World Champion Rich Froning is The Fittest Man on Earth. Hes fast. Hes strong. And hes incredibly disciplined. But it takes more than physical strength to compete and win at an elite level. It takes incredible mental and spiritual toughness as well. And it is the precise balance of all three that makes Rich Froning a champion.
In First, readers come alongside Rich as he trains for and competes in back-to-back-to-back CrossFit World Championships. Along the way, Rich shares invaluable training tips, motivational techniques, and spiritual insights that, in keeping with the CrossFit philosophy, will prepare you to respond to any real-life physical, mental and spiritual challenge.
Rich Froning is a natural born athlete. Rich discovered his passion for CrossFit training and competition in 2009. In 2010, Rich made his mark in the CrossFit community with a dramatic second-place finish at the 2010 CrossFit Games. In 2011, after much anticipation Rich took first place in the CrossFit Games, earning him the title, "Fittest Man on Earth." In 2012 Rich successfully defended his title, becoming the first man ever to win the Games twice and cementing his place as the top CrossFit athlete in the world.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Athlete Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Exercise
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Athlete Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Athlete Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness