- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
When I lost my mom to cancer, my world came crashing down around me. I became angry, bitter, and withdrawn. I directed all my anger at God for not answering prayers to heal my mom. I started doubting everything I had ever heard about God, even doubting His very existence.
Thankfully, God didnt leave me in that distressed state of anger and doubt. He chose to use that tragedy to prove His Existence to me. God gave me a vision of my mom healed and happy. He showed me his power and glory, and showed me that he did answer my prayers to heal my mom.
After God proved to me He was real, he began a radical transformation of me and my life from the inside out.
From doubting His existence, to total submission to Him, to putting Him first in my life, read about Gods powerful appearance in my life, and His radical transformation of my life.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality