Add To Cart
Add To Cart
First Human Body Encyclopedia
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Publication Date: 2005
Dimensions: 11.18 X 8.92 (inches)
An introduction to the inner workings of the human body brimming with fascinating facts and full-color photos and illustrations that make anatomy accessible and fun for children ages 8-12.
What's going on inside your insides? From the skeleton to muscles and blood flow and respiration, kids can discover how all parts of the human body fit and work together. Readers can answer quiz questions to make learning interactive and fun, and try out prompted activities to learn even more. This book also includes information on sleep, going to the doctor and dentist, and body language. A glossary at the back of the book highlights key words to enhance retention.
With First Human Body Encyclopedia, kids will become human body experts in no time.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Educational >> Picture Books
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books >> Educational
- Children >> Children's Books >> Educational >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Educational
- Homeschool >> Reference Works >> Encyclopedias
- Homeschool >> Science >> Anatomy & Human Body >> Supplemental Resources