Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 112
Vendor: B&H Kids
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 11 X 8.5 X ,4 (inches)|
Who knows how to combine 20 minutes of reading practice and devotional time? A mighty reader! With the Mighty Reader Workbooks, your child can stay on top of his or her reading game while reading amazing stories from the Bible.
Author and current second-grade teacher Heidi Cooley knows how important daily reading is for a childs learning development. But parents are often lost as to how to help their children practice reading and writing skills. The First Grade Mighty Reader Workbook offers a unique solution to this problem, combining biblical and educational learning. First graders will read stories from the Bible and then answer questions and complete tasks in the same way they would in their classroom. All questions are aligned with state standards, so parents can feel confident that their childs practice is appropriate for the first-grade level.
Each lesson . . .
- Offers 20 minutes of reading and skills practice
- Aligns with state standards
- Strengthens comprehension
- Increases fluency
- Boosts decoding skills
- Encourages critical thinking
- Improves sentence writing
- Teaches biblical values
The First Grade Mighty Reader Workbook is a reading win for both parents and children!
Also available: Second Grade Mighty Reader Workbook
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals >> Kids General
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Kids & Toys >> Crafts & Art Supplies >> Activity Books >> Bible Activity Books
- Kids & Toys >> Kids Devotionals >> Kids General