First-Time Mom: Getting Off on the Right Foot From Birth to First Grade - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
What does it take to care for a baby for the first time? Leman describes the traits that characterize firstborn children and educates new moms and dads on the essentials of parenting, offering practical tips on what to expect and how to adjust in your new role. Includes a section for firstborn parents, too.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale House
|Publication Date: 2015|
Hoodwinked: Six Myths Moms Believe and Why We All Need to Knock It Off - eBookKaren Ehman, Ruth SchwenkZondervan / 2015 / ePub$8.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
God, Grant Me Serenity: Devotional Prayers for Mothers - eBookRenae BrumbaughBarbour Publishing / 2015 / ePub$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)
Walking with God in the Season of Motherhood: An Eleven-Week Devotional Bible Study - eBookMelissa KrugerWaterBrook / 2015 / ePub$10.995 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
Who's the New Kid?: How an Ordinary Mom Helped Her Daughter Overcome Childhood Obesity - and You Can Too! - eBookHeidi Bond, Jenna GlatzerTyndale House / 2015 / ePub$9.69 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Infant & Toddler Care
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Infant & Toddler Care
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting