Based on the movie Fireproof,
this curriculum was created to help build and strengthen marriages using biblical principles. It is designed with an easy format that integrates movie clips, key Scriptures and group discussion. Intended for couples' small groups, the kit includes an easy to follow DVD, one leader's guide, and one participant's guide.
Designed for use with the Fireproof Your Marriage couple's kits and participant's guides.
- He Said/She Said (1: 40)
- He First Loved Us (5:15)
- Love for a Lifetime (2:30)
- Breaking Free (2:45)
- Forgiveness (5:30)
- A Better Way of Loving (3:20)
- Movie clip: Train is Coming (2:30)
- Movie clip: Lead Your Heart (3:20)
- Movie Trailer (2:15)
Fireproof your Marriage will challenge you to love better, to love first, and to love for a lifetime! Founded on biblical principles, this six-session in-home study is a great way for you and your spouse to build and strengthen your marriage. The Fireproof your Marriage study integrates movie clips from Fireproof, along with key Scriptures, thought-provoking questions and devotionals, including concepts from The Love Dare
book. The Leaders Kit includes a six-session DVD, a Leaders guide, and a participants guide.
Youll need one Leaders Kit per group or class, and one Fireproof your Marriage participants guide for each participant.
Fireproof your marriage includes these six sessions:
- He Said/She Saidappreciating the God-designed differences between men and women
- He First Loved Us-Gods love for you and how it enables you to love others
- Love for a Lifetimemarriage as a lifelong covenant
- Breaking Free-freeing yourself from temptations that can destroy a marriage
- Forgiveness-offering and receiving forgiveness
- A Better Way of Loving-unconditional love