Add To Cart
Fireproof Your Marriage, Couple's Kit
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
DVD Playable in Bermuda, Canada, United States and U.S. territories. Please check if your equipment can play DVDs coded for this region. Learn more about DVDs and Videos
This couple's kit, based on the movie Fireproof was created to help build and strengthen marriages using biblical principles. It is designed with an easy format that integrates clips from the movie(NOT the actual movie), key Scriptures, and group discussion, all perfect for couples' small groups. The kit includes an easy to follow six session DVD, and two participant's guides.
- He Said/She Said (1: 40)
- He First Loved Us (5:15)
- Love for a Lifetime (2:30)
- Breaking Free (2:45)
- Forgiveness (5:30)
- A Better Way of Loving (3:20)
- Movie clip: Train is Coming (2:30)
- Movie clip: Lead Your Heart (3:20)
- Movie Trailer (2:15)
Vendor: Outreach Inc
52 Ways to Connect as a Couple: Discover How Fun and Easy Romance Can BeJay PayleitnerHarvest House Publishers / 2016 / Trade Paperback$6.49 Retail:
$12.99Save 50% ($6.50)
Fireproof your Marriage will challenge you to love better, to love first, and to love for a lifetime! Founded on biblical principles, this six-session in-home study is a great way for you and your spouse to build and strengthen your marriage. The Fireproof your Marriage study integrates movie clips from Fireproof, along with key Scriptures, thought-provoking questions and devotionals, including concepts from The Love Dare book. The Leaders Kit includes a six-session DVD, a Leaders guide, and a participants guide.
Also makes a great wedding or anniversary gift!
Fireproof your marriage includes these six sessions:
- He Said/She Saidappreciating the God-designed differences between men and women
- He First Loved Us-Gods love for you and how it enables you to love others
- Love for a Lifetimemarriage as a lifelong covenant
- Breaking Free-freeing yourself from temptations that can destroy a marriage
- Forgiveness-offering and receiving forgiveness
- A Better Way of Loving-unconditional love
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
wolfyatlanta GAAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great book and it helps communicationDecember 9, 2013wolfyatlanta GAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 3Meets Expectations: 5I love the book and passed it on to friends and it helps with communication in a relationship to restart the love again.
Princess19765 Stars Out Of 5October 24, 2013Princess1976Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5It's a great study! Learned a lot about God's commands on marriage. Helped make things clearer for my marriage, God's love & each other.
Greg4 Stars Out Of 5Fireproof Your Marriage Couples KitNovember 6, 2010GregQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Everything a couple needs to strengthen thier marriage. The DVD and books are of utmost quality. Some of the questions did seem to favor the womans point of view more than a mans. Still very good material for a couple or small group. Just purchase extra participants guides for group members and use the one DVD in the couples kit.
Karen Lieser5 Stars Out Of 5October 14, 2009Karen LieserThe Fireproof Your Marriage Couple's Kit is an excellent study for a couple or a group. We have given this study to our children, as a gift, and also purchased it for ourselves. We just celebrated our 38th year of marriage and found that we still had wonderful discussions, found out new things about each other and continue to grow in love through Christ as our center. Thank you for this wonderful study! Bless you.
Jeanette Weter5 Stars Out Of 5May 1, 2009Jeanette WeterThis is a course for anyone in a relationship, or thinking about being in one. Its not just for married people. Its better if you have seen the movie first.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Christian Life
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Marriage
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Relationships