- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Most people want to finish life well, yet so few take the time necessary to carefully think through what that entails. Some say it means contentment, happiness, and freedom from pain. Many desire to simply maintain their dignity and enjoy their family and loved ones. These are reasonable goals; yet, there is a more profound, uniquely Christian approach to the end of life.
John Dunlop, a medical doctor who has practiced for over thirty years and specializes in geriatrics, combines his medical expertise, firsthand experience with patients, and firm commitment to Scripture to propose nine strategies for finishing life well. He shows how with proper physical, emotional, and spiritual preparation, aging and death need not be a fight to the finish but a purposeful resting in the arms of the Savior. Theologically robust and practically relevant, this book will prove to be a sensitive and helpful resource for anyone facing end-of-life issues.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Death/Dying
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues