- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
Thinning hair, failing eyesight, and arthritic hands reveal an inescapable truth: were only getting older.
But that doesnt mean we should simply sit back and take it easy. In Finishing Our Course with Joy, renowned theologian and author J. I. Packer challenges us to embrace old age as an opportunity for continued learning, careful planning, and heartfelt discipleship. Packers pastoral words and personal stories encourage us to press on toward the upward call of God with endurance and gracethat we might continue to glorify God in our aging and finish our lives with joy.
J. I. Packer (DPhil, Oxford University) serves as the Board of Governors Professor of Theology at Regent College. He is the author of numerous books, including Weakness Is the Way and the classic best-seller Knowing God. Packer also served as general editor for the English Standard Version Bible and as theological editor for the ESV Study Bible.
Bill4 Stars Out Of 5Good titleMarch 2, 2015BillQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4It had good information to speak to seniors.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging >> Retirement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging