- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Have you found your joy?
Live in the present—bloom where you are planted.
We should all have dreams and goals—something to look forward to—something we haven’t yet achieved. This gives us purpose and a reason for living.
Just take a few minutes to think about what gives you the most satisfaction, makes you happy, warms your heart and puts a smile on your face.
I’ll guess your joy is probably in the midst, but have you found it?
Seek and you will find!
“Margaret’s writing is inspirational and encouraging with many incidences which could take place in our own livesR30;”
—Ms. Lois Pirtle; RN Washington, D.C.
Christine B. Teal-M.D.; David Soares-D.A.; Jacqueline S.L. Williams-CEO & Lobbyist; Michael A. Hairston-CEO; Julie DeFruscio-CEO; Valarie A. Scott-Principle; Damone P. Johnson-Pastor, Teacher & Musician; Juanita Palmer Diggs-CEO Caregiver; Denyse Cromwell Mackey-IBM Vice President Global Tech; Nadja Pope-Guilderland High School Student; Fouad A. Sattar M.D. FACOG; Dwane J. Grant-NYS Police Sergeant & Musician; Jasper McGill SR-Conrail Plant MGR; George A. Hoffman -CEO Sunset Bowling Center; Clifford J. Avery-Christian Brothers Academy Student; Wanda D. Yarbor-NY Air National Guard Contracting Officer; Preston M.T. Butler Guilderland High School Student
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational