- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2003
Series: Bondage Breaker
Who has authority to speak for God? Does His message come through
other people, through Scripture, or both?
According to Neil Anderson, answers to these common
questions must be based on two powerful truths: We are alive in Christ, and we
are God's children. He examines
- the danger of counterfeit messages
- the roles of Scripture, the Spirit, and other believers
- ways to guard against Satan's deceptions
- the freedom that can replace fear of wrong decisions
- true spiritual discernment
This confidence-building resource will help readers listen
for God's word to their own hearts. Questions for group study or discussion are
provided at the end of each chapter.
Some material previously released in Walking in the Light.