How Did I Get Here?: Finding Your Way Back to God When Everything is Pulling You Away - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: How Did I Get Here?: Finding Your Way Back to God When Everything is Pulling You Away - eBook|
By: Christine Caine
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2021|
Stock No: WW114245EB
Do you feel lost? Disconnected? Like youre just going through the motions?
When you dont know the next step to take, Gods grace empowers you with a way forward. His hope offers an anchor for the soul and a way to get back on track. His faithfulness declares that wherever you are now, he is always ready to bring you home.
As a respected Bible teacher, author, and activist, Christine Caine knew that Jesus was her only anchor. But after an especially difficult season, she found herself drifting, unsure if she wanted to keep going the way she always had and asking, "How did I get here?" as she struggled to return to the steadiness of Gods purpose for her. Where she once wanted to take ground, she now just wanted to take cover. It was a bewildering and disorienting place to beone you may also have found yourself in before.
With refreshing candor and relatable humor, Christine offers biblical insights helping you
- identify nine signs you are drifting off course and realign with Gods purpose;
- ask the right questions about your relationships with God, others, and your own heart so you can stay anchored in truth despite the worlds shifting currents;
- move from a what-if faith to an even-if faith as you discover how to trust God more deeply; and
- wrestle honestly with your souls longings so we can respond to all the ways God answerseven when it feels like he doesnt.
Writing for all who feel empty of the spiritual passion they once knew, Christine vulnerably shares her journey of turning her eyes back to Jesus in her thoughts, prayers, actions, and the hard questions she asked along the way.
Christine Caine is an Australian-born, Greek-blooded, lover of Jesus, a sought-after international speaker, author, and activist. Known for her ability to effectively communicate a message of hope, Christine has a heart for reaching the lost, strengthening leadership, and championing the cause of justice. Together with her husband, Nick, she founded the anti-human trafficking organization, The A21 Campaigna recipient of the Mother Theresa Memorial Award for their work combating human trafficking among refugees. They also founded Propel Women, an organization designed to celebrate every womans passion, purpose, and potential. Christine is the author of several books including her most recent title, How Did I Get Here?: Finding Your Way Back to God When Everything Is Pulling You Away. Christine and Nick make their home in Southern California with their daughters, Catherine and Sophia.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- New Release >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- New Release >> Download
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.