Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Big Summer Blowout
- Buy in Bulk
Make Your Move Video Study is a six-session Bible study by author and Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker Lynn Cowell. Each week, she encourages women to dig deep into God's Word to discover they can find boldness to do great things based not on their own confidence, but the confidence they found in an unshakable God.
The Make Your Move Study Pack includes one copy of the DVD and one copy of the study guide.
Part of the inScribed series, a collection of studies for women. Closed Captions.
Video Study Opener (05:00)
- When Confidence Faces Adversity - Women of Exodus (17:00)
- When Confidence is Challenged - The Daughters of Z (19:00)
- When Confidence in God is Elusive - Rahab (17:30)
- When Confidence is Required - Deborah (15:30)
- When Confidence in Relationships is Questioned - Abigail & Michal (15:00)
- When Confidence is in Doubt - Martha & Mary (16:00)
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2017
I Am Loved: Walking in the Fullness of God's Love Book with DVDWendy Blight & InScribedThomas Nelson / 2018 / Trade Paperback$25.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews Video
$43.99Save 41% ($18.00)
In this six-session video Bible study, author and Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker Lynn Cowell encourages women to leave behind all the unnecessary insecurity this world induces and find confidence in God alone. Lynn demonstrates the practical life application of lessons learned from six stories in the Bible of women who set their confidence in God. She teaches todays woman how to step out of her comfort zone to gain unwavering confidencein all circumstances.
God has more for you; more joy, more love, more life. Then why cant you seem to move toward all that He has for you. Each time you take a step forward, your momentum stops mid-step. Feeling fearful, forgotten and like a failure, you just cant seem to move forward.
Delve into six stories in the Bible of not-so-well-known women who found themselves wanting more, needing more, and who uncover the faith to get it. Out of her own desire to get all that God has for her and slamming up against lifes obstacles in getting there, Lynn shares her own journey of finding unshakable confidence in our unshakable God.
In this six-session study, Lynn will help you:
- Intentionally build your confidence on the one thing that cannot be taken from you.
- Recover from defeating decisions to move forward toward a strong self-worth.
- Position yourself to not lose your poiseeven in the worst circumstances.
- Identify and address the fears that keep you stuck with practical steps to walk in your calling with confidence.
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.
Lynn Cowell is a part of the Proverbs 31 Ministries speaking team, speaking to pre-teens, teens, multi-generational and womens conferences and retreats on a regular basis. Girls often come up to her saying, "How did you know that's what I was going through?" Hearing direction and guidance on critical issues they face, Lynn encourages them to reach their fullest potential by finding the relationship in Christ they were created them for. For the past 18 years, her ministry has helped thousands of girls and their moms:
- Replace loneliness, rejection, and pain with acceptance, affirmation, and approval.
- Make decisions that lead women to reaching their fullest potential, rather than being a victim to emotionally-based decisions.
- Shift faith in Jesus from a parental influence to a personal, growing relationship.
- Develop and stick to boundaries that protect the heart, mind, and body.
- Communicate with guys and other girlfriends in a healthy and positive way.
In addition to speaking on the national level, Lynn reaches many through her writing as an author of three books, blogger, and devotion writer. As a regular contributor for the Proverbs 31 Ministries daily devotions, Encouragement for Today, her devotions reach an audience of over 800,000 subscribers. She has been a regular contributor for The Whatever Girls and The Mom Initiative. Lynn and her husband, Greg, of 30 years, are the parents of three young adults: Zak, Mariah, and Madi. The Cowells reside in North Carolina where they enjoy hiking in the mountains, wearing well-worn sweatshirts and eating anything that combines chocolate and peanut butter.