Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Spring Cyber Sale
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Make Your Move Video Study is a six-session Bible study by author and Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker Lynn Cowell. Each week, she encourages women to dig deep into God's Word to discover they can find boldness to do great things based not on their own confidence, but the confidence they found in an unshakable God.
This Make Your Move Study Guide helps women digest the teachings from the video and apply them to their own lives.
Part of the inScribed series, a collection of studies for women.
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2017
In this six-session Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), author and Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker Lynn Cowell explores how confidence-in-question keeps us from boldly experiencing what God intends for our lives. Dive into six stories in the Bible of not-so-well-known women who found themselves needing confidence to make their move, and how they uncovered the faith to get it. Lynn encourages women to leave behind all the unnecessary insecurity this world induces and find confidence in God alone.
Learn from the Daughters of Zelophehad, the Women of Exodus, Martha & Mary, Rahab, Deborah, Abigail and Michal how to:
- Intentionally build your confidence on the one thing that cannot be taken from you.
- Recover from defeating decisions to move forward toward a strong self-worth.
- Position yourself to not lose your poiseeven in the worst circumstances.
- Identify and address the fears that keep you stuck, with practical steps to walk in your calling with confidence.
This study is for any woman whos ready to dig into Gods Word to find confidence and boldness to do great things. This book includes personal Bible study as well as group discussion questions. The study can be completed by individuals as well as in groups.
Designed for use with the companion Make Your Move Video Study (sold separately).
Lynn Cowell is a part of the Proverbs 31 Ministries speaking team, speaking to pre-teens, teens, multi-generational and womens conferences and retreats on a regular basis. Girls often come up to her saying, "How did you know that's what I was going through?" Hearing direction and guidance on critical issues they face, Lynn encourages them to reach their fullest potential by finding the relationship in Christ they were created them for. For the past 18 years, her ministry has helped thousands of girls and their moms:
- Replace loneliness, rejection, and pain with acceptance, affirmation, and approval.
- Make decisions that lead women to reaching their fullest potential, rather than being a victim to emotionally-based decisions.
- Shift faith in Jesus from a parental influence to a personal, growing relationship.
- Develop and stick to boundaries that protect the heart, mind, and body.
- Communicate with guys and other girlfriends in a healthy and positive way.
In addition to speaking on the national level, Lynn reaches many through her writing as an author of three books, blogger, and devotion writer. As a regular contributor for the Proverbs 31 Ministries daily devotions, Encouragement for Today, her devotions reach an audience of over 800,000 subscribers. She has been a regular contributor for The Whatever Girls and The Mom Initiative. Lynn and her husband, Greg, of 30 years, are the parents of three young adults: Zak, Mariah, and Madi. The Cowells reside in North Carolina where they enjoy hiking in the mountains, wearing well-worn sweatshirts and eating anything that combines chocolate and peanut butter.