- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Series: Finding God in the Seasons of Divorce
This daily devotional addresses the emotions and difficulties of divorce. While autumn and winter dealt with divorce’s difficult early days, the promise of spring and summer addresses emerging hope and the reordering of life in a new context. This volume deals with the tough questions of priorities and life directions, as well as haunting issues of the past and inevitable future complications. Author Richard Crooks brings Scripture to bear on the issues and helps the reader explore the possibilities of reconciliation, singleness, or remarriage. The seasonal approach of the book allows readers to identify progress in healing from the trauma of divorce or other loss. Readings may either be done daily or at one’s own pace, using the topical index to seek out devotions addressing specific topics and concerns.
Writing in warm conversational style, Richard shares his insights and experiences; through them, you can discover that life can move on in healthy and godly ways, while love and joy can be renewed even after a divorce. This book is a powerful resource for those struggling with divorce, and a great tool not only for pastors and counselors, but for any who desire to help a divorcing friend or family member.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce