Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 264
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
The Right One: How to Successfully Date and Marry the Right PersonJimmy Evans, Frank MartinInprov / 2015 / Hardcover$16.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$22.99Save 28% ($6.50)
What to Do Until Love Finds You: The Bestselling Guide to Preparing Yourself for Your Perfect MateMichelle McKinney HammondHarvest House Publishers / 2006 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$13.99Save 36% ($5.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW917186
Finding the Right One for You is rich with guidelines and practical exercises developed by marriage enrichment expert and author of the bestseller Before You Say "I Do" Norm Wright. Designed to help people in the process of dating make the choices that will lead to the kind of marriage they've always longed for, this book is a must for every person involved in or hoping to be involved in a relationship.
Those seeking God's direction in their decision will appreciate Norm's straightforward answers to questions such as...
- How can I know if I'm in love?
- Where do I find a lifelong partner?
- How can we know if we're compatible?
- When should I get out of a bad relationship?
- How do I recover from a broken relationship?
- What if I've already been married before?
Formerly titled Finding Your Perfect Mate
H. Norman Wright is a well-respected Christian counselor who has helped thousands of people improve their relationships and deal with grief, tragedy, and other concerns. He helps couples bring vibrancy to their relationships through counseling, seminars, and more than 90 books, including Before You Say I Do” and After You Say I Do.” Norm also reveals insights for spiritual growth, great relationships, and success in devotionals that include Strong to the Core, Quiet Times for Every Parent, and Truly Devoted: What Dogs Teach Us About Life, Love, and Loyalty. Norm and his wife, Tess, enjoy their children, grandchildren, various pets, and fishing. www.hnormanwright.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Singleness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Dating
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Single Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Singleness