- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
How do you cope, let alone rebuild your life after a series of trials, stressful difficulties, and traumatic experiences? Is there life after tragedy, and how do you move forward into a meaningful life filled with purpose and identity?
Noted author, James W. Goll, takes us on his personal journey of facing three bouts with cancer, the death of his beloved spouse, becoming a single parent, overwhelming debt, intense sorrow, being left with many profound questions-all while being exposed to public scrutiny as he carried on a global ministry. James shares his story and unpacks wisdom gained when the bottom fell out of his world.
In Finding Hope, learn how you can:
- Catch the little foxes that lead to downward spirals
- Navigate through the stages of forced change
- Maintain your faith that God is good no matter what comes
- Tell your heart to sing again
- Never, never, never give up
- Become a hope ambassador, and much more
Deeply personal and intensely practical, Finding Hope will give you useful tools whether for yourself or someone you love. You can rediscover life after tragedy!
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Broadstreet Publishing Group
Publication Date: 2015