Hold On: Finding peace and reward when God has us waiting on Him - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: New Hope Publishers
Publication Date: 2013
Debby Akerman understands the difficulty of waiting for God. A native of Massachusetts, she knew God was calling her and her husband, Brad, to move south to do ministry together. Though she was willing to go, God put her move on hold, and thus began her struggle for understanding how and why to wait for God. An active member of her local church, this former nurse has worked with her churchs in-house recovery program for alcoholics and addicts. She is also the president of Womans Missionary Union, Auxiliary to Southern Baptist Convention. She is a mother and grandmother and lives in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality