- All Products
- Books, eBooks & Audio×
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
A Place of Quiet Rest: Finding Intimacy with God Through a Daily Devotional LifeNancy Leigh DeMossMoody Publishers / 2002 / Trade Paperback$11.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$15.99Save 28% ($4.50)
The God of the universe created us for a love relationship with Him! We long for that sweet intimacy with God, but it often seems so out of reach. Yet even in the busyness of daily life, we hear those whispers calling us, drawing us to sit at the feet of Jesus.
Best-selling author Nancy Leigh DeMoss demystifies the process of coming to know God intimately. For over 10 years A Place of Quiet Rest has spoken to readers, helping them to a deeper relationship with Christ. In A Place of Quiet Rest Nancy shares from her heart and life how a daily devotional time can forever change your life.
Includes personal reflections by Elisabeth Elliot, Kay Arthur, Barbara Rainey, Joni Eareckson Tada in addition to Making it Personal sections for deeper study.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Intro to Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship