Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Is there an ache in your heart that keeps you up at night? A prayer you pray over and over again? Jesus wants to meet you in those moments of struggle and help you through.
Finding I AM by Lysa TerKeurst is a DVD study that takes you to the ancient streets of Israel to find Biblical truth that speaks today. You'll explore the seven I AM statements of Jesus found in the Gospel of John and in doing so become empowered to trade feelings of depletion and hurt for wholeness in knowing who Jesus is like never before.
Includes six sessions of interactive teaching video, approximately 15-20 minutes per session. DVD format.
Note: DVD contains subtitles for the hearing impaired.
Publication Date: 2017
NIV Real-Life Devotional Bible for Women, Compact: Insights for Everyday Life, Italian Duo-Tone, Chocolate/OrchidLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2014 / Imitation Leather$23.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$47.99Save 50% ($24.00)
Twelve Women of the Bible Study Guide with DVD: Life-Changing Stories for Women TodayLysa TerKeurst, Elisa Morgan, Amena BrownZondervan / 2017 / Other$21.99 Retail:Video
$41.99Save 48% ($20.00)
What Happens When Women Say Yes to God, DVD & WorkbookLysa TerKeurstHarvest House Publishers / 2011 / Other$19.99 Retail:Video
$39.98Save 50% ($19.99)
Join Lysa TerKeurst on the streets of Israel to explore the seven I AM statements of Jesus found in the Gospel of John. Through this interactive, in-depth study we will be trading feelings of emptiness and depletion for the fullness of knowing who Jesus is like never before.
· Interactive teaching videos, with footage from the Holy Land, approximately 15-20 minutes in length per session
· Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
· Five weeks of personal study segments to complete between six weeks of group sessions
· Four days, with an optional fifth day, of study within each week of personal study
· Find freedom in difficult circumstances by learning how to shift from "slave mentality" to "set free mentality"
· Discover how Jesus is the key to satisfaction by learning the crucial significance behind each of His I AM statements
· Trade feelings of emptiness for the fullness of knowing who Jesus is
· Grow in biblical literacy with this exploration of the Gospel of John