Add To Cart
|Title: Finding I AM Member Book|
By: Lysa TerKeurst
Publication Date: 2017
|Weight: 14 ounces|
Stock No: WW053521
Twelve Women of the Bible Study Guide with DVD: Life-Changing Stories for Women TodayLysa TerKeurst, Elisa Morgan, Amena BrownZondervan / 2017 / Other$28.99 Retail:5 out of 5 stars for Twelve Women of the Bible Study Guide with DVD: Life-Changing Stories for Women Today. View reviews of this product. 5 Reviews Video
$43.99Save 34% ($15.00)
What Happens When Women Say Yes to God, DVD & WorkbookLysa TerKeurstHarvest House Publishers / 2011 / Other$19.99 Retail:Video
$39.98Save 50% ($19.99)
The Best Yes DVD Based Study KitLysa TerKeurstThomas Nelson / 2014 / Other$26.49 Retail:5 out of 5 stars for The Best Yes DVD Based Study Kit. View reviews of this product. 2 Reviews Video
$43.99Save 40% ($17.50)
Uninvited, Study Guide with DVDLysa TerKeurstThomas Nelson / 2016 / Other$26.99 Retail:1 out of 5 stars for Uninvited, Study Guide with DVD. View reviews of this product. 1 Reviews Video
$41.99Save 36% ($15.00)
Join Lysa TerKeurst on the streets of Israel to explore the seven I AM statements of Jesus found in the Gospel of John. Through this in-depth study, you will trade feelings of emptiness and depletion for the fullness of knowing who Jesus is like never before.
· Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
· Five weeks of personal study segments to complete between six weeks of group sessions
· Four days, with an optional fifth day, of study within each week of personal study
· Find freedom in difficult circumstances by learning how to shift from "slave mentality" to "set free mentality"
· Discover how Jesus is the key to satisfaction by learning the crucial significance behind each of His I AM statements
· Trade feelings of emptiness for the fullness of knowing who Jesus is
· Grow in biblical literacy with this exploration of the Gospel of John
Lysa TerKeurst is an author, speaker, and president of Proverbs 31 Ministries. In the midst of her busy schedule, Lysa is an everyday woman who simply seeks to glorify God through her life and family. She and her husband, Art, reside near Charlotte, North Carolina, with their five priority blessings named Jackson, Mark, Hope, Ashley, and Brooke.