- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Preston and Glenda Parrish experienced the sudden death of their 25-year-old son, Nathan, in the same week that Preston's father died. In Finding Hope in Times of Grief, the Parrishes candidly share their story and the struggles they faced, as well as how they found hope in Christ and in the pages of the Bible. Writing not from theory but from experience, the Parrishes come alongside others who grieve, pointing them to God's all-sufficient grace, grace that is great enough to infuse even their worst moments with His comfort.
This book will help those who grieve to
- know God's presence and peace in the midst of their suffering
- realize that hope still exists and can be known
- understand that their suffering can assume a place of purpose in their life and in the lives of others
Finding Hope in Times of Grief points readers to the surpassing hope we have in Christ and the comfort that comes ultimately from God Himself. This book will also help family members and friends better understand how to support those who grieve.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Grieving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational