Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
A diagnosis of dementia in a loved one can be both frightening and frustrating. Only a biblical foundation fuels a Christian response that both honors the patient and glorifies God. Drawing on years of professional experience working with Alzheimer's patients, Dr. John Dunlop wants to transform the way we think about dementia. Rooting his vision of care in the inherent dignity that stems from the fact that all people are made in the image of God, he explains biblical principles, describes the experience of dementia, and answers common questions about the condition. With a plan for how to care for patients with compassion and respect, Finding Grace in the Face of Dementia helps caregivers, family members, and anyone else affected by dementia honor God as they improve the quality of care to patients.
|Title: Finding Grace in the Face of Dementia - eBook|
By: John Dunlop MD
Format: DRM Free ePub
|Publication Date: 2017|
Stock No: WW96583EB
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging >> Caregiving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns