- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2006
Time is one of our most precious resources. Each day our calendars are packed with appointments and entertainments. To make ends meet, we cut corners, swapping substance for speed. At the end of the day, our busyness has produced very little fruit, and we are left feeling more frustrated and exhausted than the day before.
The way we spend our time says a lot about what we value. What does your schedule say about the things that are most important to you? Is busyness a buffer to keep you from hearing God?
It is in times of rest that we are able to quiet ourselves and listen for Gods voice to teach and lead us in life-giving truth. The purpose of this book is to help you understand more about God and His design for your schedule and your life. His plans for you do not include utter exhaustion and a frazzled spirit. God has peace, rest, and a purpose in mind for you, no matter what your present circumstances may be. Each chapter includes "Time Out" questions for group discussion or personal use.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues