- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Mom's Ordinary Day
Jean E. Syswerda is a former editor and associate publisher for Zondervan Bibles. She helped produce such bestselling Bibles as the NIV Womens Devotional Bible. General editor of the Women of Faith Study Bible and A Mom's Ordinary Day Bible Study Series, she is the author of the Women's Devotional Guide to the Bible and coauthor of the bestselling Read With Me Bible. Jean and her husband, John, have three children and eight grandchildren. They live in Allendale, Michigan.
Blessed Mom of 25 Stars Out Of 5Great for you, friends AND the kids!January 1, 2013Blessed Mom of 2Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This Bible study booklet has already been a hit in our small group of moms. We are not always good about doing a study weekly on our own but if we want to there is one there to prep us for our group study. And then there is a section to do with your kids based on the same study from the week. I haven't done this yet since mine are really quite young but I LOVE the option! We will likely be ordering more from this series when we are done!
Betsy Hall5 Stars Out Of 5September 24, 2010Betsy HallI have enjoyed the Bible study. it is easy to use as a participant. As the leader it is clearly outlined on how to lead the discussion.
Emily Green4 Stars Out Of 5April 14, 2008Emily GreenWe have been using this series for our Mom's bible study group of 6. It helps to guide our group into discussions and provides the necessary relevant scriptures. It's points can be somewhat obvious or repetitive. The other sections ("For You Alone", "For You and God") are very worthwhile and I would recommend any of the books in this series.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships >> Parenting
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum