Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Finding Freedom from Worry and Stress - eBook|
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2016
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Stock No: WW78203EB
We are busy people. We have responsibilities at work. We have responsibilities at home. We have responsibilities at church. We have responsibilities at school. We have responsibilities within our communities. We care for the needs of our parents, our husbands, our children, our siblings, our employers, our closest friends. Most days, it is more than we can handle. Our hearts are overwhelmed. We are stressed out. We are worried. We dread tomorrow. In the midst of all this everyday turmoil, our hearts long for a place of peace. We know God has promised us rest. We know He says we dont have to worry about tomorrow. He promised to calm our fears. Yet we barely have time to whisper a prayer, let alone study our Bibles. In this study readers will explore many of the issues in a womans life that causes her to worry and be stressful. They will discover practical ways to eliminate the negative of worry and stress, study scriptures that give them strength and courage to face the issues in life, and begin immediately to apply and practice the principles in the probing.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides