Finding Freedom from a Broken Past: How do I let go? - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Jesus want to set you free from your broken past. As you journey through this twelve-week Bible study, you'll find yourself leaving your excess baggage behind and living a life of joy. Each week's Bible study has commentary, Scripture reading, discussion questions, prayer suggestions, and an activity. Includes a foreword by Sheila Walsh. This is a part of the Women of Faith®'s Study Guide Series. Hardcover; Spiral Bound.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
- Twelve weeks of Bible study for individuals or groups
- A new, special edition installment in this best-selling series
- Leader's Guide included
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
DeaconGloucester, VAAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Great tool for experts or novices.June 16, 2011DeaconGloucester, VAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We had our first Bible study last night and it was a resounding success. Already looking forward to next weeks class. All in attendance found it easy to read, understand and participate in the discussions. We've already had request for more books.
Marvia Williams5 Stars Out Of 5July 14, 2009Marvia WilliamsI am with a group of five ladies who did a home bible study group. After the group we decided we had really enjoyed the study but wanted to do more so when we looked for books we through an error picked this book but we now are on our third lesson and we know it was not an error but exactly what God wanted us to study. It is an excellent study book. We praise God for giving it to us.
Carole Ward5 Stars Out Of 5September 29, 2008Carole WardThis study is one of the best our group has had. Some of us did not realize all of the baggage we were carrying. 6 out of 8 of are divorced. This has been eye opening and heart opening to new beginnings. We thank Women of Faith for such a Study Guide Series. We will be ordering others when we are finished this one. We like how we can get into our personal thoughts and discuss them with one another. Thank you again. For those of you wondering - TRY IT, YOU'LL LIKE IT. God Bless
Page 1 of 1
Q: help on e-book biblestudy I'd like to know if I download this book, if I can print it so I can work it on paper, or is it read only from my PC? I'm trying to get a jump start on this study as I am starting it next week and want to prepare sooner than it takes to get the book. Betty
No. Due to copyright laws, we are unable to allow printing of eBooks. They can be downloaded to many different reading devices or your computer.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum