- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Does it really matter what I believe? What is the relationship between faith and knowledge? Why are there so many religions? Do all paths lead to the same God? A Search for What Makes Sense helps you sort through the questions, objections, and concerns you can't help but raise. McLaren will help you think your way clearly and honestly to answers that satisfy because they're your answers---conclusions you've arrived at personally without manipulation, coercion, or game-playing. For faith to exist and grow it's got to make sense---good sense, carefully-thought-out sense. And chances are it does. Companion volume to A Search for What Is Real.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Brian D. McLaren (MA, University of Maryland) is an author, speaker, activist and public theologian. After teaching college English, Brian pastored Cedar Ridge Community Church in the Baltimore-Washington, DC area. Brain has been active in networking and mentoring church planters and pastors for over 20 years. He is a popular conference speaker and a frequent guest lecturer for denominational and ecumenical leadership gatherings in the US and internationally.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Emerging Church
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Emerging Church
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions