Finding Balance in a World of Extremes Preview Book: Reflections from The Christ-Centered Woman - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2013
Kimberly Dunnam Reisman draws upon her bestselling book The Christ-Centered Woman to provide a completely updated and expanded guide for helping women to find balance at every age and stage of life. Confronting the daily chaos of competing demands from a new perspective, she asks not How do I juggle my responsibilities? but How do I make choices that reflect my relationship with Christ and his direction for my life? This pocket-size book provides a snapshot of both the barriers to balanced living and the biblical blueprint for Christ-centered living.
Kimberly Dunnam Reisman, is widely known for her effective and engaging preaching and teaching. Currently Executive Director of Next Step Evangelism Ministries, she serves on the World Methodist Council Steering Committee and regularly partners with World Methodist Evangelism and the World Methodist Evangelism Institute, providing leadership for their evangelism seminars worldwide. She also is Adjunct Professor at United Theological Seminary and General Editor for Making Life Matter, a weekly radio program. Kim is the author or co-author of numerous books and studies, including The Christ-Centered Woman: Finding Balance in a World of Extremes and Knowing God in the Sisters Bible study series. The mother of three adult children, Kim and her husband live in West Lafayette, Indiana.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry