Finding Authentic Hope and Wholeness: 5 Questions That Will Change Your Life - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2005
Your mother always said that you would never amount to much. Or perhaps a teacher asked you to help her because you were just so good at (fill in the blank). Those early messages about our intelligence and worth affect our lives forever ... or do they? How do we find authentic hope and wholeness based on truth, reality, and God's view? Dr. Kathy Koch draws on decades of seminars and workshops geared to the educational community. She knows the right questions to ask. She also knows that intelligence and worth take different forms in each of us. Readers of all ages and stages will benefit from the life-changing wisdom contained in Finding Authentic Hope and Wholeness.
DR. KATHY KOCH is the Founder and President of Celebrate Kids, Inc., a Christian ministry based in Fort Worth, Texas. She is an internationally celebrated speaker who has influenced thousands of parents, teachers, and children in over 25 countries through keynote messages, workshops, seminars, assemblies, and other events. She also blogs regularly at www.DrKathyKoch.com.Dr. Kathy coauthored with Jill Savage, No More Perfect Kids: Love Your Kids For Who They Are, helps parents understand why they must get to know their children to parent them wisely. How Am I Smart? A Parent's Guide to Multiple Intelligences helps parents understand their children's learning strengths. Finding Authentic Hope and Wholeness: 5 Questions That Will Change Your Life provides a solution-focused, enriching approach to real problems. Screens and Teens: Connecting with Our Kids in a Wireless World, helps parents make sense and respond to screen time that is rapidly replacing family time, especially among teens.Dr. Kathy earned a Ph.D. in reading and educational psychology from Purdue University. She was a tenured associate professor of education at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, a teacher of second graders, a middle school coach, and a school board member prior to becoming a full-time conference and keynote speaker in 1991.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational