Finding Joy: The Year Apart That Made Me A Better Wife - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Ambassador International
Publication Date: 2015
What we think about matters. Our thoughts inspire, guide, and control our actions. Yet, we often focus more upon eliminating bad behavior than rejecting bad thoughts. Our Lord Jesus places priority on cleansing our inner nature before addressing outward actions (Mt. 23:26). This book is written to help Christians focus on their thought life as a means of honoring God. Gods Word is a great source of guidance in dealing with what we think. In these simple, Scriptural meditations the author has sought to help believers to take every thought captive to obey Christ (2 Cor. 10:5b). It is a book for anyone who has struggled with their thought life, and desires victory over the content of their minds.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce