- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- What to do in the immediate aftermath of a suicide
- Handling guilt and understanding the role of depression in suicides
- Dealing with questions of faith and meaning
- Creating a support system
- Choosing a Christian therapist
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Suzanne L. Foster is a licensed Marriage and Family therapist and holds a Masters degree in Marriage and Family Therapy. She is currently a Social Worker for the San Diego County Health and Human Services Agency. Since 1997 she has worked with the San Diego Chapter of SOS (Survivors of Suicide), where she has served as a support group facilitator and is currently a member of the organizations speakers bureau.