Find Us Faithful - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Illuminating Paul's farewell address to the church elders of Ephesus found in Acts 20, Olford describes three gifts those in Christian ministry should leave behind: a personal example, a preached word, and a prepared leadership. He clarifies the responsibilities we must fulfill; reveals encouragements to be embraced; and reflects on the urgency of faithfulness.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2009
Find Us Faithful is a unique study of leadership based on the Apostle Paul’s farewell address to the church elders of Ephesus found in Acts 20:17-35the profound final words of one great leader to another historic group of leaders.Author David Olford explains, In studying this text we are going to be looking at three lasting legacies of utmost value that this faithful leader left to the church. These are legacies that we as leaders today would do well to leave behind. We will see that Paul first left a personal example behind at Ephesus. Secondly, he left a preached word. And then the third legacy was a prepared leadership.”
Church leaders from all backgrounds will indeed find ongoing inspiration in this fresh and succinct exposition.
David Olford is chairman of the board and president of Olford Ministries International and holds the Stephen Olford Chair of Preaching, named in his late father's honor, at
Union University in . His books include The Secret of Soul Winning and Find Us Faithful: Leadership that Leaves a Legacy. He and his wife have two children. Memphis, Tennessee
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Church
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational