Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Financial Peace Revisited - eBook|
By: Dave Ramsey
Format: DRM Protected ePub
|Publication Date: 2002|
Stock No: WW47459EB
Dave Ramsey knows what it's like to have it all. By age twenty-six, he had established a four-million-dollar real estate portfolio, only to lose it by age thirty. He has since rebuilt his financial life and, through his workshops and his New York Times business bestsellers Financial Peace and More than Enough, he has helped hundreds of thousands of people to understand the forces behind their financial distress and how to set things right-financially, emotionally, and spiritually.
In this new edition of Financial Peace, Ramsey has updated his tactics and philosophy to show even more readers:
• how to get out of debt and stay out
• the KISS rule of investing"Keep It Simple, Stupid"
• how to use the principle of contentment to guide financial decision making
• how the flow of money can revolutionize relationships
With practical and easy to follow methods and personal anecdotes, Financial Peace is the road map to personal control, financial security, a new, vital family dynamic, and lifetime peace.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Debt Reduction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Debt Reduction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance