Start your journey toward financial freedom today with this quick and simple guide on money management! Packed with practical money saving tips, proven strategies, and biblical insight, this 96-page book shows how to honor God with your personal finances, reign in your spending habits, and move out from under the burden of debt into financial freedom.
Do you wake up in the morning with money issues on your mind? Do you worry about how to pay your bills? Are you envious of certain people because they have things you can't afford? If any of these statements apply to you, it may be time to evaluate how you handle your finances. To gain a godly perspective on finances and learn how to wisely manage your money, check out this easy-to-understand Christian guide on money management.Features:
- What the Bible says about money, stewardship, giving, and tithes
- 4 myths about money that lead to overspending
- 6 common lifestyle choices that can keep you stuck in debt
- 5 key principles on how to manage your money, covering everything from growing in contentment to practicing self-control
- Answers key questions on money management and financial stewardship
Whether you need help achieving financial freedom yourself or you are helping others pursue their financial goals, this quick-answer guide offers practical advice and money managing tools that will help you.